2024 Challenge – The Four Seasons
Use your imagination and creativity to make a quilt that reflects the four seasons of the year. Maybe it will feature trees, birds, flowers, or other objects . . .
- The quilt can be any shape but not more than 120″ in circumference.
- It must be made entirely by the entrant.
- It must have a hanging sleeve, and the quilt maker’s name must be on the back of the quilt, covered by a piece of paper.
- Entrants may use any type of construction: piecing, applique, hand or machine quilting. (Not tied.)
- Embellishments of any kind are encouraged but are not required.
- A photo of the finished quilt must be emailed to Nan Scott no later than May 9. Include the entrant’s name, the name of the quilt, and the dimensions.
- Voting will be done online.
- Quilts must be turned in to Diane Tillotson or Jean Amundson no later than the June 13 guild meeting and will be displayed at that meeting.
- The challenges will be hung together at the 2024 quilt show but cannot be sold at the show. They must be picked up at the end of the show unless other arrangements have been made beforehand. (They may be sold, donated to the online fundraiser, the 2025 small quilt auction, given to an unsuspecting family member, etc.)
Questions? Want to sign up? Call or email Diane Tillotson.