What’s New at 2023 Quilts By The Sea
1. NOT ENOUGH QUILTS, 156 registered now from only 45 members. We need more to fill the gyms. Call Jane or Barbara if you need help with registering quilts. We wonder why the quilt numbers are down by 100 this year? If there is some reason why you are not registering quilts, please let us know. Call Jane or Barbara.
2. DEMOS are back with 2 a day, quilted post cards and wine cozy. Kits will be available to purchase at Guild booth for $5, all proceeds going to the Guild.
3. BLACK DRAPES have replaced the old white sheets.
4. SCREENS are being tried out for displaying small quilts.
5. PAT.E.MAC’s BBQ will be our food vendor for Friday.
6. Unfortunately we have no food vendor for Saturday, so bring your lunch. Coolers, water and snacks will be in the break room.
7. WRISTBANDS will be used for admission proof, no more stamps. Bring your name tag for free admission.
8. NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS, see Jane or Pamela for signing up to work at the Show.
9. SPONSORSHIPS- we have a sponsor, Northwest Quilting and Fun Fabrics.
10. VENDORS are full! We have 24 vendors to bring us lots of quilting treasures.
Time is running out– registration deadline July 4 and deliver deadline is July 31.
Jane Szabo and Barbara Kinzel