– We are just two to three weeks away from learning everyone‚Äôs real hair color.¬†¬†
– All these people are worrying about a baby boom in the next nine months. Two days of homeschooling should nip that right in the bud!¬†
– I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I‚Äôm cracking a safe.
– This is like being 16 again. Gas is cheap and I‚Äôm grounded. Geez.¬†
– My husband and I play this fun game during quarantine. It‚Äôs called, ‚ÄúWhy Are You Doing It That Way?‚ÄĚ There are no winners.¬†
– When we come out of this and I ask you where you want to eat, I do NOT want to hear,¬†‚ÄúI don‚Äôt know.‚ÄĚ¬†…YOU HAD¬†62¬†DAYS!
– Due to my isolation, I finished three books yesterday. And believe me, that‚Äôs a lot of coloring! ¬†
– Anyone else getting a tan from the light in your refrigerator?
Hello, all challengers! Although we won’t have a guild meeting on June 11, you can submit your finished challenge quilts by sending a digital photo to Nan Scott along with your name and the name of the quilt. Send a copy to me and to Velma Freudenthal, too. Entry submissions must arrive no later than June 11.
Nan has agreed to post the photos on the guild website, and we’ll invite members to cast their vote for their first, second, and third choices. Voting will finish July 9.
We’ll send an article about the challenge entries and the winners to the area newspapers and to www.newslincolncounty.com. We’ll also send links to the Newport Chamber of Commerce and Lincoln County League of Women Voters.
I can’t wait to see the entries! Meanwhile, stay safe and well.